Julia Savage Counselling
"The good life is a process, not a state of being. It is a direction not a destination."
- Are you suffering from depression or low moods?
- Are you having suicidal thoughts?
- Have you suffered a bereavement or another loss?
- Have you experienced a trauma?
- Do you feel anxious and/or fearful?
- Are you experiencing unsatisfactory relationships?
- Are you feeling stuck and are struggling to move forward?
- Do you have low-self esteem?
- Do you feel bullied and/or disempowered?
- Do you have an addiction?
- Are you feeling overwhelmed and unable to cope with life?
There are many reasons why people decide to embark on the journey of therapy and for you to be reading this now means that you have taken the first step. I am aware that you may be feeling nervous about the prospect of counselling and I am happy to discuss any concerns on the phone and/or in person. Please click on the other pages to find out more about me, how I work and the counselling process.